Australian Business Asia Conference 2016 (MYR)
With 4.5 billion people in Asia, and regional GDP growth of 5.5%, the markets of Asia represent the attractive opportunities for doing business. In an Asian-driven world economy, all companies would be wise to immediately take advantage of the opportunities on offer. The key relationships built between business leaders, policy makers and government officials in Australia and Asian countries will be an important component of success.
Trends in Asia have a direct impact on business, access to larger markets, a wider potential customer base, access to capital, innovation and human capital. If these trends aren’t already affecting your industry they soon will. As a leader you need to get ahead of the curve to ensure that correct planning and policies are made
Trading Up: Accessing Business Opportunities in Asia
will provide participants with access to a wide range of business contacts, policy makers and government officials in one convenient location.
The conference will cater to 5 key audiences:
· Companies in the early stages of expanding into Asia
· Leading Companies already in established in Asia
· Asian Companies with linkages with Australia or doing business with Australia
· Government Officials from Australia and Asia at the Federal, State & Local levels
· Policy makers and Industry representatives in fields of mutual collaboration between Asia & Australia
Over 2-days, 300 delegates will hear from high profile speakers on topics such as market access, collaboration, leveraging opportunities, trade and investment opportunities. Expand your understanding of the opportunities available and answer the all-important question of how to grow your business in Asia.
*ABA Members and supporting chambers members will receive free site visits
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM MYT
- Ballroom 2, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Conference Day 1 Only RM990.00 Conference + Gala
Pre-arranged site visits
RM500.00 Gala Dinner Only RM360.00 Full Access to 2-days Conference, Gala Dinner & Cocktail Reception RM3,600.00
- Venue Address
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia